Supabets is an African bookmaker that has its operations in Nigeria
as well as other countries like South Africa, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana
and Tanzania. Supabets was started in South Africa and then ventured
into new African markets mentioned above. Supabets are yet to establish
themself as one of the biggest betting brands in Nigeria but it is
merely down to the fact that there are many bookmakers in Nigeria so the
competition is very stiff.
Supabets offers a good service to their customers with highly competitive odds, many sports and various betting markets. They offer quite a number of promotions but they do not have a FICA bonus as of yet.
100% Deposit Bonus
New Supabets customers are treated to a 100% Deposit Bonus up to an amazing N1,000,000 and the 100% Welcome bonus is valid from May 1 – June 30
You need to be a newly registered Supabets customer to benefit from this promotion, existing customers will benefit from other bonuses. After registering you the need to make a deposit of between NGN 100 and NGN 1,000,000 to qualify.
You can stake your deposit on any type of sports bet, including multiples, with total cumulative odds of 3.5 or greater. Once the deposit is successful, the bonus voucher will be credited to your account immediately.
Terms and Conditions
1. The 100% Deposit Bonus is only valid for new Supabets customers only on their very first deposit during the campaign period.
2. Only one bonus per person is allowed, and any duplicate accounts will be closed and do not qualify for this offer. Any winnings obtained unlawfully from the bonus will be removed.
3. Once a valid deposit has been made, Supabets will credit your account with extra 100% deposit value in bonus vouchers which can be used in the bet slip . There is a maximum bonus limit of NGN 1,000,000 per customer, per day.
4. The 100% deposit bonus voucher must be played (single bet or multiple bets) on any sports market with cumulative odds 3.5 or greater. It is not necessary to stake the full deposit bonus voucher in one bet.
5. Deposit bonus vouchers are valid for a period of three（3）days after receiving them and will be voided thereafter. Supabets will credit your account with all the deposit bonus vouchers at once, but the effective time of each bonus voucher may not be the same.
6. When you use a bonus voucher in your betslip and your betslip wins, the portion of your bonus voucher winnings will be paid into your bonus balance and the portion of your real money winnings will be paid into your real money balance.
7. The money in your actual balance can be used to place bets and can be withdrawn at any time. The money in your bonus balance cannot be used to place bets but portions of your bonus balance can be unlocked and converted into real money and transferred into your real money balance when you place bets using real money.
8. For every real money single bet (1 game only) with minimum odds of 3.5 and every multi-bet (2 or more games in a single betslip) with minimum odds of 5.0 you place, 10% of the value of that bet will be unlocked from your bonus balance and transferred to your real money balance e.g.You place a NGN 200 real money bet on a single game with odds of 3.5, now NGN 20 of your bonus balance will be unlocked and transferred to your real money balance regardless of whether your bet wins or loses.
9. Supabets reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
Supabets also have a promotion on accumulators called Get 5% back
Get 5% Back
Supabets offers you some of your money back even when you lose and you will get 5% back on all losing bets. please note that this promotion does not include running Events.
Terms and Conditions
1. Get 5% back on your aggregate weekly figure from a Tuesday to a Monday. For example, N10,000 winning bet is combined with N12,000 losing bets staked will result in 5% of N2,000 back, which is N100 (Excludes “in running events”).
2. Paybacks are processed every Tuesday morning. E.g. if you lose on a Friday, the payback will reflect on the Tuesday morning.
3. If you have an existing money back bonus balance your account will not be credited with a new bonus.
4. Money Back Bonus is not available for withdrawal and will be paid into your bonus balance.
5. The money in your actual balance can be used to place bets and can be withdrawn at any time. The money in your bonus balance cannot be used to place bets but portions of your bonus balance can be unlocked and converted into real money and transferred into your real money balance when you place bets using real money.
6. For every real money single bet (1 game only) with minimum odds of 3.5 and every multi-bet (2 or more games in a single betslip) with minimum odds of 5.0 you place, 10% of the value of that bet will be unlocked from your bonus balance and transferred to your real money balance e.g.You place a NGN 200 real money bet on a single game with odds of 3.5, now NGN 20 of your bonus balance will be unlocked and transferred to your real money balance regardless of whether your bet wins or loses.
7. Supabets reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
Supabets also have another accumulator promotion called Multi bet Bonus but no details are provided about this particular promotion. All in all, Supabets is a very good bookmaker which is worth giving a try.
Supabets Nigeria Review
Supabets is one of the biggest bookmakers in Africa as the company is now in South Africa, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and Tanzania, plans are said to be in place for Supabets to reach many if not all African countries . Supabets was founded in South Africa but it is now very popular in Nigeria with a huge pool of customers.
The Supabets website lags behind some of the popular Nigerian bookmakers but the good thing is that you can do most things on this website like placing sports bets casino, virtual and live betting. The website has a red and white scheme but this website leaves a lot to be desired. Despite the negatives, this website is highly responsive.
It is quite interesting that the Supabets mobile site is way better than the mobile version and is arguably one of the best around with its attractive and user-friendly interface. You can access mobile betting, lotto and gaming platforms on the go. The website is very easy to navigate and you don’t need to be experienced to find your way around this mobile site.
Supabets have many promotions currently running on their website with the most popular one being the 100% Deposit bonus which is offered to new customers up to N100,000. Supabets will match your first deposit from N100 up to N100,000. Existing customers can also make of other promotions like the Refer a Friend, Get N100 for free, Moneyback Special and Multibet Bonus.
Supabets have Live betting which is a great feature for punters because it offers more opportunities of winning and you can follow all the live proceedings on the website by clicking on the ‘live’ feature.
If you are looking for jackpots, Supabets have some exciting jackpots like the Soccer 6 and Soccer 4 where you can predict the outcome of selected matches and win big if your predictions are right.
Supabets also offer a lot of casino games and if you love Casino, you will certainly enjoy playing casino on Supabets with games like lucky slot machine, fruit zen and many others. Virtual games are also offered on this site so Supabets is generally a one stop shop betting company. Virtual games include Virtual Football League, Supa WC18, Virtual Football Nations Cup, Virtual Basketball League and Virtual Tennis Open.
To register, visit the Supabets website https://www.supabets.com.ng/ and click on Login/Register at the top right corner of the page. Click on Register Now at the buttom of the page and fill in all the required details and submit
Supabets deposit options include Prepaid Cards, Bank Deposit (Zenith and GTBank Account Numbers), Pay Direct and Xpath Zenith and the minimum amount of deposits on SupaBets is N500.
You can withdraw money on supabets using a unique code by logging into your supabets account with your Mobile Number and password and clicking on ‘Withdrawal’. Select your withdrawal method and input the amount you want to withdraw and click on ‘Generate’, to generate the unique code. You need to take the code any Supabets agents shop or office and request for your money.
Supabets have a lot to offer for the Nigerian bettors and you need to consider them when making your betting decisions, there is however need for them to improve their desktop site.